TNCC | 2-Day Provider Course – August 24-25, 2018
The first few minutes of trauma care are critical to achieving better patient outcomes. The ENA’s Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) is widely recognized as the premier course for hospitals and trauma centers worldwide, empowering nurses with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and hands-on training to provide expert care for trauma patients.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Central Mississippi Trauma Region (CMTR) offers discounted TNCC courses for Registered Nurses employed by facilities within the CMTR area of responsibility. A Coupon Code valued @ $350.00 will be provided by your Nurse Manager to obtain the discount. The remaining balance of $65.00 shall be the responsibility of the individual registrant via PayPal or Credit Card. Full payment is due at the time of registration in order be added to the official roster.
Registration must be completed 30 days prior to the course offering in order to ensure a seat. Please contact Customer Service should you have further questions, e-mail: email@example.com.
- A two-day intensive course with expert instructors. TNCC is a two-day intensive course taught by expert instructors. There is a faculty ratio of approximately one faculty per four learners.
- Hands-on training using both an individual and team approach. Three psychomotor skill stations — trauma nursing process, airway and ventilation, and trauma interventions — offer you the opportunity to practice the systematic approach of the initial assessment in real life situations.
- Online learning: Five online modules with links to additional information let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric emergency experts. The 24-chapter, comprehensive TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider Manual, 7th Edition, is a compilation of current trauma nursing standards and a valuable resource for future reference.
- 17.65 contact hoursAn ENA TNCC four-year provider verification card will be issued to those registered nurses who achieve 80% or higher on the multiple-choice exam and 70% or higher on the skill station evaluation.The TNCC may be officially attended by Registered Nurses (RNs). LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Self
TNCC Course Curricula